iheart case studies
COVID-19 has resulted in a deterioration in school pupils’ mental health over the past year.
iheart: Programme evaluation, YouthSight
At a time where pupils are extremely vulnerable to mental health issues, the iheart programme has helped pupils manage their emotions despite the current stressful and tough times. iheart has also empowered young people with confidence in their ability to access their resilience in difficult times. On the whole, the post-iheart wave saw pupils’ emotions stabilise and start to recover from the rapid drop since the pandemic.
Read more in the pdf below:
iheart Programme at an Inner City London Primary School
This case study report highlights the significant outcomes of the heart Programme within the Year 5 cohort of 60 pupils at a primary school in the London Borough of Ealing.
Here are some of the results:
• 100% would recommend the programme to others
• 100% noticed a positive change in themselves following the programme
• 29% reported less stress and worry
• 27% reported feeling less angry
• 22% reported greater emotional resilience and improved confidence in their capacity to access mental wellbeing